Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Summer lovin'


It's not all doom and gloom here this summer. Aside from our Disney trip, we've also managed to make it to the beach/pool many times and gather with friends on a regular basis. Lately, it's been so hot in my apartment we've been going to the beach in the evenings to cool off before bedtime. I leave a large soup pot on the back porch to rinse off the sand when we get home. It's sooooo hard to get the girls in the bathtub but boy do they fight for the opportunity to plant their naked butts in a soup pot filled with cold water! We can walk to the beach from our place which is wonderful. Now that we've started doing our "evening dips," I wonder why I waited until August to add this to our summer routine. There's still so many things I want to do before the summer ends but I know there won't be time. Oh how I love the long days and beach evenings with my wonderful girls!

No comments: