Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Working Hard

I'm not quite halfway through week three at work. As far as jobs go, this is a good one. It's exhausting. I'm still recovering from the early wake up Monday for the long commute in. My full-time sitter started yesterday and so far the first two days seem to be okay. She's very young (23) and that worries me. Though she seems pretty smart and has a lot of experience with kids, I'm not sure she knew what she was in for when she signed up for this gig. Week after week, this is going to be tough for her.

The first two weeks the girls were cared for by C and his mother. Everyone enjoyed their time together and I felt comfortable knowing the girls were with people who love them.

I'd like to take this job the distance but it all depends on the girls, my mother's health and how well the babysitter cares for the girls. I should pass the requirement for my health insurance this week, and start to earn towards my next quarter next week.

I miss the girls terrible, especially at night. The weekends are tough too with far too many errands and not enough fun time. With C coming on Sundays, I really feel like I don't have enough time to catch up with my wonderful girls. I am also worried about Eliza in her new school but that is a subject for another day entirely.

I have to get up pretty early so I'm going to sign off for now. Wish me luck in the upcoming months.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to frollw my blog