Total Pageviews

Friday, January 6, 2012

Three Kings Before the Storm

Here they are in the Tinkerbell costumes they got for Christmas. I purchased the flower crowns and the gloves Eliza's wearing during our trip to Disney. Santa put the costumes and wings to round out the costumes under the tree on Christmas morning. I think the girls look beautiful. This photo was taken December 26th, 2011.

Now it's 2012 and I get to work from home while the actors do publicity work in Los Angeles. This is the last day I'll be able to work from home. The remaining two months of shooting promise to be a whirlwind. They've already scheduled us to work the next two Saturdays and we don't have Martin Luther King Day off. We're in the home stretch, yes, but it's going to be a brutal one.

Today is Three Kings Day, a day we celebrate with a nice dinner and three small presents for the girls to unwrap. I've been cooking all morning and listening to Christmas Carols, the last time I'll listen to this music until after Thanksgiving. I always find it so sad when I take down my tree. I have to say my tree is finally perfect. We have enough ornaments for every branch. It's a small tree but very festive and bright. It's a fake, something C hated, but it's perfect for our apartment and small enough that I can carry it around when it's dismantled. Anything bigger would probably be too hard for me to handle.

Happy Three Kings Day to everyone. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers in the coming months. It's going to be a long stretch. But at the end of this tunnel, there's two little girls in Tinkerbell outfits, waiting to welcome me home.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a couple o' cuties!